

Wow! I've been lost for a little while I guess! Here's what's new with us! Adler has become such a big boy! He weighs over 16lbs. now and is 26 in. tall. He has learned to roll over onto his tummy but can't get back over very well and he gets MAD about it! He is such a good baby. He loves it when Evi plays with him (except of course when she hits him). He is always smiling and laughing! He has started eating cereal and a little fruit. He loves Mum Mums and Captain Crunch Berries (when Evi shoves them into his mouth when I'm out of the room)! Evi is a little firecracker! She is always busy running around crazy! She only weighs 6lbs more than Adler and is 6 in. taller than him. He's catching up and is going to start fighting back soon! She is Miss Independent, wanting to do everything by herself. She has started to go to Nursery and at first really loved it but the last couple of weeks has cried a little. Her latest thing is taking off her pants and diaper in the morning or at nap time so when I go to get her out of her crib she's naked! Luckily there have been no messes to clean yet! She has been into learning shapes and colors, everything is blue or red! We have gone swimming a few times in great grandma's pool and she loves the water so much we had to buy her a little swimsuit with floaties built in because she tries to jump in the pool before we can even get our shoes off.
Jerimiah has been busy with work and school. He is taking two classes this term and is doing really well! I've been busy cleaning and trying to keep up with the kids. Jerimiah bought me a camera for my birthday so I have had fun learning how to use it. I feel like I'm getting the hang of it and am excited to learn more!
No comments:
Post a Comment